ACTIVE First Responders would like to sincerely thank a quite a number of organisations and individuals who have assisted our scheme in getting off the ground through financial assistance, donations or simply advise.
Thank you for all you have done….and for all you will do in the future!
- Bank of Ireland & its Staff (See note below)
- First Aid Systems
- O2 Ireland
- Supervalu, Dunshaughlin
- RST Centre Skryne
- A&J Print, Dunshuaghlin
- Dunshuaghlin -Culmullen Parish
- St. Patricks Hall, Dunshuaghlin
- Dunshaughlin Community & Sports Centre
- Gealscoil na Rithe, Dunshaughlin
- NAS, Dunshaughlin
- An Sibin, Dunshaughlin
- Cllr Gerry O’Connor
- Tekno Surgical
- National College of Ireland – Webmas 2014
- Lucia Onofri & Digital On-Time
- Baconstown First Responders
- Dunshaughlin Athletics Club
- Snap Print, IFSC
- All our trainers who are experienced Pre-Hospital & Hospital Practitioners for your time and efforts!
- And of course…all our wonderful Responders! You know who you are!
Bank of Ireland and its staff who have very kindly donated AEDs to assist our team in providing first responder cover in the area’s of Dunshaughlin, Skryne, Rathfeigh and Tara. These AEDs will now be utilised by our responder’s during emergency calls in this wide area.
Pictured is John White, ACTIVE First Responder’s Coordinator along with ACTIVE members receiving the AED from Bank of Ireland – Dunshaughlin, Management. What a great christmas present for the team!
For the latest, most up to date news on the scheme, please visit our Facebook page -